We are clinical experts in the evaluation and treatment of spine-related conditions. Patients often come to us with one or more of these signs and symptoms:
- Feelings of stiffness
- An unusual shift or curve in the spine
- The feeling of stuck or locked joints
- Muscle weakness
- Limited motion
- Radiating pain into the arm or leg
- Limitations in their daily activities
- Limited participation in sports or recreation
If you are suffering with any of the above-mentioned signs or symptoms in the neck, middle back, or lower back, chances are, our physical therapists can help.
We can successfully rehabilitate:
We are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We have successfully rehabilitated patients that have undergone a variety of surgical interventions including:
- Total Hip, Knee, Shoulder Replacement
- Neck Fusion
- Arthroscopic Surgical Repairs
- Rotator Cuff Repairs
- Subacromial Decompression
- Lumbar Laminectomy/Fusion/Discectomy
- Knee Meniscectomy
- ACL/PCL Reconstruction
Care Starts with a Thorough Evaluation
Our spine specialists start with an intensive examination and assessment of your condition. A treatment plan is then developed that is based on your specific needs. We then provide you with a clear, easy-to -understand explanation of how we can help you manage your pain.
We Then Develop a Personalized Treatment Plan for You
Treatment often consists of gentle, hands-on techniques which often result in immediate relief of spine-related pain. Since our spine care is all natural, there are little to no side effects.
We frequently include the following procedures in your treatment program:
- Manual therapy (hands-on treatment)
- A customized therapeutic exercise program
- Extensive patient education about your condition
Our Evidence-Based Approach
There are three components to each and every spine rehabilitation program:
- The current best evidence - new scientific research is being published on a regular basis that suggests you should see a physical therapist first.
- Our clinical experience - we have treated a variety of spine diagnoses over the years. Clinical experience allows us to make good decisions about the type of treatment you should receive.
- Your treatment goals - your goals are important in developing your treatment plan.
We Work Closely with Your Surgeon
Communication is important for optimal recover after a surgical procedure. We follow a number of post-surgical protocols and take the necessary steps to optimize healing. We will be in contact with your referring physician for guidance regarding any precautions and/or recommendations based on your particular procedure.